Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Minor annoyance - in the header, third image - the battery charger is on the right which is wrong, so the photo must be flipped. I sent site feedback about it but got a stock reply.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Minor annoyance - in the header, third image - the battery charger is on the right which is wrong, so the photo must be flipped. I sent site feedback about it but got a stock reply.
Good eye, didn't notice that. Doesn't help that there's another image (the black one) right beside it with the charger just not there lol.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Giving false hope to the RHD people! Lol

I like the color scheme changes, since they match the color of my Bolt. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I read the forum using my iPhone. Now it gets very hot and the performance gets very slow after reading a half dozen articles.

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts
If I had to guess, the forum operators decided to change the color scheme so that they don't look like one of the other Bolt websites out there.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I read the forum using my iPhone. Now it gets very hot and the performance gets very slow after reading a half dozen articles.
It never did that before ?? I'm not sure if they changed anything else other than the colors and pictures. I find the performance to be the same so far

·
Registered
181 Posts
It never did that before ?? I'm not sure if they changed anything else other than the colors and pictures. I find the performance to be the same so far
It has intermittently. I assume they change some JavaScript in the menu system, or in checking with the server for new posts. Maybe they use a busy wait loop waiting for a server response. If the server is slow for some reason, my iPhone heats up.

It is working fine now.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm also not in favor of this new color scheme, Orange did something special to my psyche. If they didn't want orange at least go for some sort of bright green. An EV forum out there runs a cool green color scheme, one of my favorite.

BUT information trumps all and so far i'm getting a wealth of that here. You win some and lose some.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
If we all think the orange Bolt header really added something to the forum, we could always try asking the admin to see if they're willing to change it back. Wouldn't mind seeing the brighter colors like red and blue up there too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Aww, but the Bolt badge on the car is blue..

I liked it but then again I see the Blue as the default color and I have one, so I'm swayed.. :)

I like the orange car, but I think blue lightning bolt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts