Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is supposedly a new color for 2019 called Green Mist Metallic, but I have yet to see it anywhere. Not even a photo of it. The local dealers have the other new colors in stock, Shock and Slate Grey Metallic, but no Green Mist. Has anyone seen this color on a Bolt?

· Registered
261 Posts
One in stock at Sport Chevrolet in Silver Spring, MD as well. I did a review of one this past August. I think I mistakenly referred to it as mint green in the video but it was green mist.

· Registered
955 Posts
Yeah, I actually saw my first one yesterday when I was out to dinner with the wife. It was parked on the street and had black Chevy bow ties.

Still have yet to see a shock Bolt in person, which is what I want to get next year when my lease is up.

· Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
261 Posts
Those are just computer graphics. I was hoping for actual pictures of real cars in the wild. I don't understand why the dealers around my area aren't stocking this color at all.
This is a video review that I did back in August with my daughter:

https://youtu.be/t1wIowLKrfs

· Registered
193 Posts
You mean like this?

Attachments

· Registered
193 Posts
You mean like this?
Wow, that pic does Green Mist no justice at all! (In my defense, the pic was to show the bow tie replacement).

· Registered
27 Posts
There is supposedly a new color for 2019 called Green Mist Metallic, but I have yet to see it anywhere. Not even a photo of it. The local dealers have the other new colors in stock, Shock and Slate Grey Metallic, but no Green Mist. Has anyone seen this color on a Bolt?

Saw some at Kendall Chevy in Eugene, OR where I bought mine last weekend. Can't link, but they're still on their website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.