Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have named all of my recent Electric cars H.A.L. with I, II, III, etc. Presently on H.A.L. V. This is from the computer in 2001. I did this because my cars send me text
messages soit was my computer talking to me. Licence plate on it is GOGREEN. I have several motorcycles with personalized plates as well. 2013 Zero FX licence
plate GASSUX. 2014 Zero S, licence plate YBUYGAS. Kawasaki Turbo with licence Plate QSHIP. Various references, I like the one from the 1800s. A fully loaded
battle ship that didn't look anything likewhat it was. Pirates would see it, attempt to attack it then get destroyed by it after it was too late. The Kawasaki Turbo looked
very much like the GPZ 750 at the time but had the power of a modified 1100. I also have a Grand National. A car built by Buick in the 80s with a turbocharged
6 cylinder that was meant to compete against the V8s in NASCAR. The plate on it is YGETAV8. Finally, a Suzuki Bandit with the Licence Plate THIEF.
By the way donaldtico nice looking car. Here is mine at the race track, towing my Electric Motorcycle.
Thank you very much surgeonFWW, I have also had the opportunity to drive a pair of ZERO, and they are something out of this world their torque is spectacular, Congratulations you envy me good, Greetings from Costa Rica, Pura Vida!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wife first saw the color, and said, "Putty!" (... as in "Mortite" window sealing putty and its ilk.) I originally thought it looked like grey primer but I like "putty" better so that's what we call it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
"Bob". I made a whale shaped bandsaw box for one of our grand daughters last Christmas that was almost identical in color to our Oasis Blue bolt. She promptly named the whale Bob, so now the car is as well.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy bolt ev premier
14 Posts
Ollie the bug zapper. That’s the name my wife gave the car because I previously owned a beetle and was waiting for the electric beetle to come out but decided to get the Chevy bolt so she teases me by calling it Ollie the bug zapper

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shockti (Shakti) (Devanagari: शक्ति, IAST: Śakti; lit. "Energy, ability, strength, effort, power, capability") is the primordial cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe.
Fitting, don't you think?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm wondering what all you people are naming your cars. I haven't thought of one for my Bolt yet.
I always thought that giving a name to an inanimate object is stupid. Does one call one's car "Here, Boltie, good car, who's a good Boltie!"

Yecch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Because of the color (Shock), our 2019 Bolt was going to be named Shrek, but we went with Fiona, as it’s my wife’s car. My e-Tron is named Thor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After a good friend, enamored of his Leaf, explained that LEAF expanded to "Leading, Environmentally Friendly, Affordable, Family Car." I replied that I got a Disney Dawg. In WA State, Dawgs = University of WA Huskies. Ergo, the Disney Dawg or just the Dawg.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts