Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and even SnapChat get most of the love I figured we could compile a list of owners, journalists, dealers, etc. that are documenting their Bolt experience. Feel free to include your social media page(s) here.

Going through Instagram, I can already see some reporting going on...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Best documentation of the Bolt's trunk size that I've seen so far. It fits one man, maybe even comfortably if you remove the cargo privacy cover.

Man, he didn't even drop the false floor. Would have been way more comfortable then.

Adult bodies can fit in the hatch - confirmed
Box of latex gloves can fit in the front center storage compartment between the front seats on the floor - confirmed

The Bolt is turning out to be a pretty good kidnap-mobile too! Lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digging more through what's happening elsewhere on the gram, I found this Energy Usage Score:

ON THAT NOTE: It might be time that we get a thread dedicated on just that, our scores. Who wants to do the honors with their own personal score?

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Best documentation of the Bolt's trunk size that I've seen so far. It fits one man, maybe even comfortably if you remove the cargo privacy cover.
I'm impressed that the cover for the lower cargo compartment was strong enough to hold him. It didn't seem all that sturdy when I looked at it, but I guess it's stronger than it looks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Man, he didn't even drop the false floor. Would have been way more comfortable then.

Box of latex gloves can fit in the front center storage compartment between the front seats on the floor - confirmed

Now.. the main question is... how big of a shovel can I fit in there...?

Just out of curiosity, you know?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
ON THAT NOTE:[/COLOR] It might be time that we get a thread dedicated on just that, our scores. Who wants to do the honors with their own personal score?
Wish I could, but I haven't even gotten a Bolt yet. :crying: I can see ppl try to get the best technique and climate setting score, but there's not much you can do about the other two.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I could, but I haven't even gotten a Bolt yet. :crying: I can see ppl try to get the best technique and climate setting score, but there's not much you can do about the other two.
Starting to think we might see more things to track in the future as Chevy releases updates or as more scoring apps become available. Being a product some will live with for the next 3+ years, knowing the stats on a consistent basis can go a long way.

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts

Now.. the main question is... how big of a shovel can I fit in there...?

Just out of curiosity, you know?
Get a collapsible shovel and space is not a problem!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts