Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what's up with that rather large mounting on the top-middle of the windshield, where the rear view mirror sits. It looks like a dustpan, and in my estimation covers too much of the view around that top-middle area.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The area blocked in more pronounced from the driver's perspective than is shown here . . .
Not sure whether you are having a discussion with yourself :) Thats were to forward looking camera and another dodad are. Not unlike any other car with collision systems. It just is larger because of the rake of the windshield. I took it apart to mount a dash cam, and the challenge for the dash camera was where to put it and not block more of the windshield.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wondering what's up with that rather large mounting on the top-middle of the windshield, where the rear view mirror sits. It looks like a dustpan, and in my estimation covers too much of the view around that top-middle area.
It doesn't block much, never been an issue me and i'm tall.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not a big deal for me as I have a tint strip across the top of my windshield (down to the AS1 line) and it covers most of this area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts